http://bestflights.co.za/central-america/belize — Visit for more information on Belize.
Belize, a constitutional monarchy, is a Central American nation with a diverse society consisting of various cultures and languages. An abundance of terrestrial and marine species and its diversity of ecosystems add to the making Belize such a special place. In general, Belize is considered to be a Central American nation, but with strong ties to the Caribbean and Latin America.
What to see / do
• Actun Tunichil Muknal — A cave, a sacred site, containing many examples of pottery, ceramics and stoneware.
• Belize Zoo — Set in 31 miles of natural forest
• Caye Caulker — A small coral island popular for backpackers and other tourists because of its relatively cheap prices.
• Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary — The biggest protected area in Belize and the first wilderness sanctuary for the jaguar.
• The Great Blue Hole — A massive sinkhole and the most popular dive site in Belize.
• Xunantunich — Ruins consisting of six plazas surrounded by 26 temples and palaces and a pyramid.
• Crooked Tree Cashew Festival
• Belize Carnival
• Placencia Lobsterfest
• Toledo Cacao Festival
• Toledo Deer Dance Festival