Cancún, a Mexican city on the Yucatán Peninsula bordering the Caribbean Sea, is known for its beaches, numerous resorts and nightlife.
It’s composed of traditional downtown area, El Centro, and Zona Hotelera, a long, beachfront strip of high-rise hotels, nightclubs, shops and restaurants. Cancun is also a famed destination for students during universities’ spring break period.
UTripFree.com Travel Series 2 – 4K HD.
► Official Site – www.utrippers.com
► Please Remember to Subscribe! youtube.com/user/dheesha123
► Follow me on Twitter: https://goo.gl/el5pYm
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/UTravelers/
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/utripbuddy/
► Blog: https://www.utripfree.com/blog
► Travel Fares: http://www.hottravelfares.com/
► Sri Lankan Guides & Tours: https://www.utripfree.com/
► Airport Transit Hotel: http://www.hotelstargazer.com/ | Promo Code “UTP”
1. .05 Welcome To Mexico
2. .09 Tulum Mexico
3. .26 Spring Break Cancun Mexico
4. .44 Playa Las Perlas (Pearl Beach)
5. 1.44 Grand Oasis Cancún Entertainment Resort
6. 2.10 Night Life – Plaza Forum By The Sea Coco Bongo, Dady’O
7. 2.27 Tulum Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula
8. 3.50 Cenotes Natural Pool
9. 4.07 XCARET Park
10. 5.0 St. Francis Of Assisi Chapel
11. 5.22 “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle | Mom
12. 5.41 Underground Rivers Blue River, Mayan River, and the Manatee River
13. 7.44 Chichen Itza Maya City
14. 8.37 Mandala Beach Club Cancun
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.