http://bestflights.co.za/north-america/canada/niagara-falls – Visit for more information on Niagara Falls, Canada
Niagara Falls is a Canadian city on the Niagara River in the region of Southern Ontario and the self-proclaimed Honeymoon Capital of the World. The city is home to about 83 184 residents (2008). The Niagara Falls is one of the major tourist attractions of the world and can be best seen from the Canadian side of the river, bringing in millions of tourist per year.
What to see / do
* Niagara Botanical Gardens – Gardens including perennials, rhododendrons, azaleas, a formal parterre garden, shade, herb and vegetable plantings, an aviary as well as our world-famous rose garden featuring over 2,400 roses.
* Floral Clock — An attractive feature is a 10-foot wide water garden that curves 85 feet around the base of the timepiece.
* Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory — Features over 2,000 colourful tropical butterflies floating freely among lush, exotic blossoms and greenery.
* Niagara Heritage Trail — Historic sites of Niagara: learn about the War of 1812, Old Fort Erie, Canada’s heroine Laura Secord and more…
* Dufferin Islands — 10 acres of paradise – a quiet, secluded park containing several small islands connected by small bridges and footpaths.
* Niagara River Recreation Trail — A paved path for non-motorized traffic stretching some 53 kilometers along the Canadian side of the Niagara River.
* Dance World Cup TM/MC — An annual international dance convention and competition.
* Walk for Lupus – Most important annual fundraising and public awareness event.
* In the Soil: Niagara’s Homegrown Arts Festival — Performers, musicians, artists and audiences over the course of the two week-long festival.
* CAA Winter Festival of Lights — More than 125 animated displays and more than three million lights on a 6k route.
* Ghost tours of Fort George — Hear a score of ghostly accounts as well as being introduced to the history of Fort George and the surrounding area.